Got a problem with an engine, transmission, power steering unit, or differential? Got a rear main seal leak? Use Auto-Rx® Plus and get proven results!
- What is sludge? Do I have it in my engine?
- How do I know when my automatic transmission is failing?
- Sludge and Heavy Oil Burning?
- Instructions & Applications for Auto-Rx®
- Auto-Rx® Frequently Asked Questions
- Question & Answer Board
- Auto-Rx® Saved Steering Gear and Pump
- Resolving Seal Leaks with the Basic Application
- Ducati Motorcycle Transformed by Auto-Rx®
- Transmission is Running as Smooth as Ever (includes photos)
- Extended Protection—Protect your investment with our extended protection! When every dollar counts, it's good to know Auto-Rx® Plus can keep your engine clean and prevent further contamination after cleaning.
- Connect with us on Facebook.
Auto-Rx® Plus is not a solvent, a friction reducer, an oil enhancer, or any other magic potion — although these may be side benefits. Auto-Rx® Plus is added separately. It does not change the properties of your motor oil or transmission fluid. It is safe chemistry applied on a periodic basis as part of a common-sense extended protection plan. If you have ever taken apart an engine or other equipment, you know what dirty oil can do to bearings and other surfaces. Those who have used Auto-Rx® Plus no longer see the results of that dirty oil. Why should you?
Auto-Rx® Plus ecologically removes sludge, dirt, carbon, and other contaminants from engines, turbochargers, piston rings, transmissions, power steering, differentials, and motorcycle engines.
We safely rejuvenate your automobile's seals, by reducing and/or eliminating oil leaks.
Auto-Rx® is a registered trademark and patented under (US Patent #6,544,349)
ga('create', 'UA-5295224-2', 'auto');
What is the “Black Stone Report?” The Blackstone Report is a report about the “Oil Analysis” and is a quick, non-destructive way to gauge the health of an engine by looking at what’s in the oil. What does a standard analysis include? The Blackstone Report’s covers four tests in the standard oil analysis: Spectral exam: In the spectral […]
An engine does not need to be full of sludge to create major problems with the VVT/variable timing. This is why we always recommend three bottles. (more…)
Question Rebuilt a Toyota Land Cruiser engine: 1993 FEZ80, a straight 4.5 liter inline 6. It had 222K when the head gasket went out. (more…)
Hot Rod Lincoln was the follow up song to Hot Rod Race. In 1955 Charlie Ryan wrote “Hot Rod Lincoln”, and recorded the first version of the song (as “Charley Ryan and The Livingston Brothers”). Ryan released a remake in 1959 as “Charlie Ryan and The Timberline Riders”; the song was later covered by […]
It’s quite common now for a automobile manufacturer to recall a certain model to fix a particular defect. But did you know that back in 1923 Chevrolet bought back ALL of their Series C vehicles because they didn’t know how to repair them? The 1923 Chevrolet Series C Copper-Cooled was an automobile made to be […]